Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Prequel



So let me

re-introduce us as a family, before I attempt to make regular posts a habit.

We were bestowed with the lovely Charu less than a year after we got married on 3rd May, 2003. When she was 2 years old, we decided to add to the family tree, so ... before I wax on about our family in future posts, here are photos of:

a) Papa with Charu in the pool of Renaissance Hotel KL
b) Charu and me at Aquaria, her great Fishy adventure (can you tell that I am quite the 8-month preggers mumm ... ? If you think I look great, its cos I picked the most flattering photo of a few hundred awful ones ... heheh!)

1 comment:

~*This Mama*~ said...

Aww, you do look great!
I enjoyed your pictures! And don't feel bad....I posted right before we left on vacation and haven't posted since! I have tons of pictures but have done nothing with them all! LOL