Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Grumness Part II


I thought I had better get re-acquainted with my blogspot before I forget my login, password, name address and phone number with my mommybrain. So what better way than to introduce the newest member of our family, Rohan. That's Charu saying "ta-daaa, here's my baby brother!", right beside the cotton balls and baby duvet crumpled untidily into the cot corner. Cuteness and intelligence grow on these babies, as is evident from Charu's cheeky face.

Rohan is on his way there. He has been competitive right from conception, racing to match Charu's impressive birthweight of 4.15kg. Alas, he was stopped short at 3.8kg by the planned C-section. Now he seems to try for most of Charu's early milestones -- chattering sociably at interesting faces (the kind that grin and praise him nonstop at close-range), cooing excitedly at the globe sticker on our fridge (papa must have somehow worked his GIS expertise into their DNA), and consuming copious amounts of milk throughout the day.

No comments: