Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Dreamland...


Photos of babies sleeping are usually multi-dimensional to me, they have amazing texture - like peanut-filled mua chi :-D... they emanate a warm fuzziness that makes me grit my teeth with cuteness and I can just about smell the aromatic, sweet breath...

Even more so if they are photos of my *own* child sleeping. I wonder how many more years it will be before I outgrow the urge to kiss my sleeping child's cheeks or steal a whiff of neck-nape. Or will I ever outgrow it? Well... I suppose given that *I* would not appreciate waking up to my own mom staring at 34-year-old me with a melty-pelty gaze, so .... I guess I had better get over it at some point. Buuut, I'm not gonna count the days lahh.

2 comments:

~*This Mama*~ said...

That is a sweet picture! And i know what you mean...neck sniffing...yeah...I do it too. =) They just grow up way too fast, seems like, and if we don't do that now they'll never let us when they're 15! haha.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Come back to say hi sometime. =)

Peter & Joyce said...

I still do the sniffing...and you know what? It has rubbed off on Ethan somewhat too...He's been sniffing me sometimes as well :)